SB 4500 cleaner is designed in a way which allows work with a truck tractor. The equipment is designed for airport operations and for work with snow plough.
It is a steel structure equipped with
- Hydraulically driven brush
- Hydraulically driven high-speed fan
- Electronic control system unseeing CAN technology
- Remote control panel
- Rear axle with wheel steering
- ABS brakes with anti-slid ASR function
- Engine with hydraulic pumps.
Engine CATERPILLAR C11 – 420 KM
Hydraulic drive Rexroth A4VG180 – double-chamber pump for brushes and fan
- Rexroth A2FM180 – hydraulic motors for brush
- Rexroth A2FM90 – hydraulic motor for fan
- Rexroth A10V045 – pump responsible for Turning and lifting brush and blower
- Electrically driven safety pump for turning and lifting brush, fan channels and front support.
Clutch clutch between the engine and double-chamber pump.
Rear axle SAF SK ZRLS with wheel steering.
Tires tires on the rear axle, single mounted unit Michelin XFN 385/65-R22.5, on brush support wheels, double Michalin XZR TL 180/70-R8 tires.
Fuel tank 400 liter tank provides 12 hours of work.; Consumption: 30 l/h.
Brakes Wabco air brakes. Spring parking brake.
Electrical System Two batteries 2 × 12 V remote control of all device functions.
Brush 940 mm in diameter , made of aluminum, 21 cassettes on circumference, automatic control system for regulation of brush pattern and rotations, brush guard automatically adjusted, two double support wheels. Working width 4.6 m, working angle ± 35 ˚, adjustable engine speed from 0 – 850 rpm.
Fan hydraulically driven with a capacity of 10m3/s. Air is blown out from tunnel located below the fan.
|The length in working position||12.3 m|
|Width in working position||6.4 m|
|Width in transport position||3.0 m|
|Brush length||5.6 m|
|Width of brush in the working position (35°)||4.6 m|
|Brush diameter||960 mm|
|Steering angle left/right||30°- 40°|
|Leading wheel brush||2 pary|
|Air flow||11 m3/s|
|Blown air speed||400 km /h|
|Recommended machine operating speed||40 – 60 km/h|
|Engine||Caterpillar C11, 313 kW|
Delivery includes standard documentation in Polish, spare parts catalog, a three-day training course for operators at the customer’s premises.